Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Dad is WAYYYYY BETTER than Your Dad! (Part I)

I hardly discuss things with regards to my dad. It's not that am not proud of my dad, but it is merely because my dad doesn't dote on limelight. It is an irony that being a football coach, yet he is very shy. He doesn't fancy publicity. He doesn't hanker for attention. He doesn't angle for publicity, he doesn't have hunger-pang for attention.

My dad is just a family man. To us, my sister and I, our dad is just our dad. We are not TAUGHT to BRAG about him. But what happened to me last week, really made me feel that I SHOULD BRAG about my dad. But, the bragging of my dad, doesn't concern anything to do with who he knows, whose name he can quote, or what post he hold, but BRAGGING about my dad is about me telling the world how proud am I of my dad for making me who I am today with his awe-inspiring doctrines of life.

Question : WHY MY DAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR DAD, huh X?
Answer : It is because of the following ...

My dad is a person who hardly lose his cool. My dad is the coolest guy I've ever met. He would never lose his cool for petty issues such as me being canned in front of the classroom, in front of my classmates because I did not do what my teacher asked. He wouldn't go and harass the teacher involved because my dad BELIEVES in the teachers. He sent us to school so that we become better people.. For that reason, he puts his trust in the teachers in school in making his daughters, O.R.D.I.N.A.R.Y H.U.M.A.N, who can face life on their own when life is harsh, never S.P.O.I.L. B.R.A.T.S. who always go home and talk bad about others for the sake of saving their own moronic, off the wall faces.

On top of that, my dad also will NEVER EVER make use of the rich and famous he knows for the sake of himself or his family. He also would NEVER EVER name drop persona he knows when people blow their trumpets in front of him. He would just smile and walk away. See?? My dad is cool. Hahahaha. He is not easily ticked. He WOULD NOT take actions without giving thorough thoughts of the effects and consequences of his actions to his own face and us, his family members.

The blood that runs through my dad's veins is the blood of a warrior. My late grandfather was only a fisherman. BUT he is the greatest grandpa and greatest man I've ever met. He was a man of fewer than few words! (Can you imagine???) He won't fight people verbally, he won't blow his trumpet hard, he won't threatened, he, per contra, acted on a dime. He would walk up to his foe and drew his parang as answers to challenges and threats instead of telling the whole kampung that he wanted to have a fight with the ones who challenged him. He did not say a word. To me that is A MAN. A person who just barks and keeps barking about things is NOT A MAN. A REAL MAN executes, he doesn't bawl...ACTION IS LOUDER THAN WORDS! (have u heard of this?) So as my dad.

That is where my dad inherited his cool attitude, which later is chalked up by my sister, then myself. As of these points, then I realize that my dad is WAY BETTER than your dad! (shouted to you-know-who, again ... and will definitely do it again and again and again ....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment